DMCA DISCLAIMER FOR MEDIANT LLC DIGITAL PRODUCTS (WEB-SITE, 12PADS APP)
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Mediant LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
), Mediant LLC
will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Mediant LLC's Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below. NOTICES OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT FOR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH MEDIANT LLC APPS
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Mediant LLC website or its apps (12 Pads) by completing the following notice ("Notice") and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent. DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT ("NOTICE")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL, a snapshot or textual description where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
Mediant LLC does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content.
Mediant LLC reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Mediant LLC will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.